Tea Stains on Fabric

I had company tonight and someone left a tea bag on my off white, cotton type lace table cloth. How do I remove tea stains?

Thanks,

Linda from Southwestern PA

Answers:

Tea Stains on Fabric

I have had really good luck with Spray and Wash Stain Stick. You rub the stick on the stain and leave it for up to 7 days. I have even removed stains that were dried in the dryer. Let it sit the week and see if it works.
(03/19/2007)

By Donna

Tea Stains on Fabric

I swear Oxyclean will get anything out. (03/20/2007)

By Kit

Tea Stains on Fabric

I washed my table cloth today. I didn't have any M-30 hand cleaner that I have used many times before and had forgotten about it. I know it works on many stains. I had some "Goop" hand cleaner on hand and I used it and it seems like the tea stain is history. Thanks so much for the person who suggested the M-30 hand cleaner again. The Goop hand cleaner seemed to the trick. I plan to look for the M-30 hand cleaner again. Thanks for the save on my table cloth. It seemed to even taken out the homemade spaghetti sauce, too. Thanks so much.

(03/20/2007)

By Linda

Tea Stains on Fabric

I just removed a 24 hour old tea stain from my white tablecloth by spraying it with vinegar and letting it sit for a few hours (spraying again here and there) and then soaking it in a warm/hot Oxyclean bath for 3 hours (using 2 scoops per gallon of water.) Amazing. (11/07/2007)

By Shelly

Removing Tea Stains on Fabric
Removing Tea Stains on Fabric
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
Tea Cup and Saucer on White Background
Crafts Using Tea Cups and Saucers
Crochet top pin cushion, a craft found on Thriftyfun. Submitted by a member.
Making a Tea Cup Pincushion
Chai Tea Latte
Chai Tea Latte Recipes
🎄