Tea Tree Oil for Fleas

To help your dog this summer, put 10 drops of tea tree oil into a bottle of baby shampoo before bathing, then mix. Bathe your dog using some of the soap, fleas and ticks hate the smell. It helped our dog who was allergic and had hot spots. We did some searching online about tea tree oil and it's a good alternative to dandruff shampoo for humans as well. Everyone should be well informed on any ideas they try.

I got some tea tree oil at the health food store, it was expensive, but worked great. I also got some at Wally World (Wal-Mart) at a more reasonable price, but it wasn't as strong.

By Dee

Answers:

Tea Tree Oil for Fleas

I just read myself about tea tree oil being poisonous for our animals because I was going to use it for fleas. I got my info. from this link

exoticbird.com You can get tea tree oil at Wal-mart, but it's not the good stuff from Aussie! (08/07/2005)

By Amy

Tea Tree Oil for Fleas

"That is highly unlikely, tea tree oil almost always comes from Australia, and the Australian government has strict quality standards for it."

No, the reason it was cheaper was that it was probably a 20% solution in a carrier solution. The "cut" versions are less strength, cheaper, and much more quantity than 100% pure. Feel free to remove that foot from you mouth.
(09/03/2005)

By Another Guest

Tea Tree Oil for Fleas

where in the store do you find Tea Tree Oil?? (09/06/2005)

By

Tea Tree Oil for Fleas
Tea Tree Oil
Using Tea Tree Oil for Dogs
Disposing of Used Motor Oil, Used Motor Oil in a Gallon Jug
Disposing of Used Motor Oil
Tea Tree Oil
Uses for Tea Tree Oil
Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding. Upclose photo of a flea.
Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding
🎄
🍂