Teen Scavenger Hunt Party

I was mystified as what to do with my teenage girl but found a brilliant idea online. A scavenger hunt! We were having a party at the local park and I didn't want 14 teens running around terrorising the locals! So I made up a list of fun things to do or find. They had to take photos of themselves doing it and bring it back to me for proof. Each task had a point value. Tasks included - reflection of whole team but not in a mirror, find an apple, somebody dressed as a super hero, and so on.

Teens loved it! The winning team won iTunes cards, but you could have any prizes. A second hand trophy decorated, bags of lollies, up to you and your budget. This was a very cheap activity to organise, as many children have their own cameras on their phones.