Terra Cotta Clay Pot Gumball Machine
These are really cute gift ideas and look cute on your kitchen counter. Very cheap to do.
Total Time: 2 hours
- 1 clay pot ($1.00)
- 1 clay pot base ($.5)
- 1 glass type bowl to fit the bottom of clay pot ($1.00)
- 1 small Styrofoam ball ($5)
- 1 green ribbon ($1.00)
- 2 red and white acryclic paint ($1.00)
- 1 glue ($50)
- 1 paint brush ($50)
- 1 bag of candy ($1.00)
- Paint your terra cotta pot red and the lid as well. Also paint your little stryofoam ball. Let dry.
- Paint on snow flakes with white paint. Put clay pot upside down before next step.
- Glue your glass bowl to the bottom of your terra cotta pot with the open part of the bowl at the top for adding candy. Let dry well.
- Glue your little Styrofoam ball to the top part of your pot lid. Let dry well.
- Then add your candy into your glass bowl and place your lid on the top of your bowl.
- Tie a green ribbon around your pot and it is done.
November 19, 20120 found this helpful
This is SO cute! What a great way to share seasonal treats-I need to make at least four or five just for my house, and then one each for my friends. I think I'll print out your excellent directions for making them and add that to the gift so they can make more of them. Wow, these would make neat wedding table decorations, too:)
November 20, 20120 found this helpful
Yes people use miniature pots for wedding favors as well as baby showers. I'm making them for a few people as well.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 21, 2016 at 12:14:44 PM on 10.0.1.28 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us