The Beauty of Butterflies and Little Girls

The beauty of nature. This butterfly had a broken wing and landed on my daughter's finger. He stayed with her for almost 10 minutes as she talked to him and gently touched him.

Butterfly and Little Girl

By Roe from New Hampton, Ny

Answers:

How sweet! My daughter would love to be that close to a butterfly =) (05/05/2006)

By crys7881

Wow, what a wonderful picture. Such a lucky girl. I'd love to be that close to a butterfly. I collect butterflies. Thanks for sharing (05/05/2006)

By grammar

What an inspiring photograph. My boyfriend had a butterfly land on his shoulder once and I just thought it was so amazing. She must be a very special little girl. Thanks for sharing. (05/05/2006)

By Pat5617

You should enter that photo in a magazine somewhere. She is a very pretty little girl with an amazing way with animals, it seems. (05/06/2006)

By Michele

This is more than precious, what a great experience. I live near Seattle and we have a place to visit where it is strictly for butterflies. It's called the Pacific Science Center. The fact that the butterfly had a little defect makes it even more special. I agree you should enter the picture somewhere. Thanks for sharing. (05/07/2006)

By Kersti from Bellevue

Great photo, why don't you submit it to your city's newspaper ? I bet they would use it for a spring/summer edition. Thanks for sharing. (05/08/2006)

By Claudia, MD

What beautiful communication between your daughter and nature, you can almost hear the conversation. Thank you for that. (05/08/2006)

By Vicki

Broken Wing Butterfly
Wildlife: Broken Wing Butterfly
Daughters Horse Riding Daddy
Raising Girls
Homemade Beauty Products
Storing Homemade Beauty Products
Monarch butterfly on orange flower.
Attracting Butterflies
🎉
🎄