The Incredibles 4th Birthday Party

Any idea for decoration and games. I will throwing 4th birthday party for my son in our home. Please help! - Elizabeth

Answers:

The Incredibles 4th Birthday Party

What I had done one year...a dinosaur theme....make dinosaur shaped cookies and let the kids decorate them with frosting and little candies.
Had the kids decorate plain brown bags when they arrived to keep them busy.

Decorated the cake with a dinosaur picture...you can get this from a coloring book for a design idea.
We did this party in the fall...so we used a wagon and had cut out two large dinosaurs and put them on each side of the wagon and gave the kids rides around the yard.

You could make up pin the tail on the dinosaur
Have the kids paint, color, etc...even use play dough...and have prizes for "the most creative, the most colorful, the smallest, the largest, etc..." use your imagination there.
Pick out a dinosaur movie at the library for when you run out of ideas.

Drinks...green cool-aid...

Two games that are a big hit...
roll the peanut across the floor with their nose
and
have pictures that a child has to describe to the group and the next person to describe the next picture is the one who guesses the right animal (or whatever you use for pictures). I've used both games for many parties...a big hit.

And for you and the other adults...just sit back and enjoy the fun. Just think of your sons interest and go with it. (11/20/2004)

By Laura

The Incredibles 4th Birthday Party

Buy a big poster of the incredibles and have guests sign with a black pen. He can hang this in his room! (12/08/2004)

By monica

The Incredibles 4th Birthday Party

check out this web site: http://www.amazingmoms.com/htm/party_incrediblesparty.htm, and

the Incredibles official website: http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/incredibles/main.html. Also try birthdaypartyideas.com. Finally, this site offers free Disney clip art to download: http://www.geocities.com/disneyclipart/. They have Incredibles clip art and you can use it for invitations, crafts etc.

My soon-to-be-4-year-old son wants an Increcibles party too. One thing I'm going to do is buy little pull-back cars and spray paint them black with a red "i" on the top. I'll write each guest's name on the bottom and let them have a race or 2. Also, maybe pin-the-"i"- on-Mr. Incredible? Maybe also some sort of 4-year-old-friendly, home made "Twister"-type game, so they have to stretch like Mrs. Incredible?

Hope this helps.(quote)(/quote) (01/02/2005)

By Margie

The Incredibles 4th Birthday Party

Hi - I used to make my own party decorations. Draw them on cardboard then color with paint markers, print out coloring pictures for each child and give a small treat, candy or prize when everyone was done, make a pin-the-mask on Mr. Incredible, etc... You can use wrapping paper to cover any type pinata and make it into an Incredible pinata, etc...

You can buy 5.00 posters at Kmart/Walmart or Toys R Us for big fast decorations. Use one or two colors from the Incredibles and have heium ballons with long strings floating everywhere - crap paper helps alot!!! Just want to give you some ideas and a few sights and pictures... thanks & enjoy the party Laura

http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/incredibles/main.html

http://www.coloring-book.info/coloring/browser.php?directory=The%20Incredibles&cpt_imgi=1 (01/05/2005)

By Laura

The Incredibles 4th Birthday Party

I found this website I hope it helps
http://www.amazingmoms.com/htm/party_incrediblesparty.htm (04/10/2005)

By Froze Zone

VIPS and Aides Luncheon

Hi, I'm coordinating a luncheon at our school site and we want to use The Incredibles theme for this event. I need help in making invitations on stationary paper with this theme. This event is for our college aides and parents that volunteer at our school (K-8). Please contact me at (562) 426-0470 or via e-mail at ilomeli@lbusd.k12.ca.us

Thank you,

Facilitator Clerk

(04/29/2005)

By Ileana

The Incredibles 4th Birthday Party

Does anybody know know of any printable Incredible invitations? (05/13/2005)

By Melissa

The Incredibles 4th Birthday Party

You could easily use the yahoo search engine and click on the images section and just type in Disney Incredibles. There are quite a few pictures and then you just have to print them out on a greeting card maker or just cut them out and glue them to a homemade invitation! (06/16/2005)

By Anonymous

The Incredibles 4th Birthday Party

I made my own invitations and sent to kids with the message: Syndrome has threatened Andrew's 3rd birthday party. You are to report to the Superhero Training Facility (my address, date, time, etc.). I downloaded Incredibles T-shirt transfers for each child and will provide the shirt as their party favor. I'm providing blackcard stock and downloaded Incredibles mask templates for kids to make their own mask while their cohorts are going through an obstacle/training course; rescue a baby from the nylon tunnel, knock a cardboard Syndrome over with bean bags, etc until they break through a brick wall at the end. After T-shirts and masks are made, I'll snap photos of each child with my digital camera and take one group photo. These are to be used to make SuperHero Identification Cards that list their superhero identity (Mindcrusher), their superpower and their Mild Mannered Alter Ego (real name). The Incredibles logo is watermarked as a background, the info on top, then to the side is the child's photo with mask and t-shirt. The reverse side of the card will have the group photo on it. These I'll cover with sheets of laminate. We're also doing an Omnidroid pinata with treats and super spy rings and super balls. It should be a fun fun party! (07/15/2005)

By Cindy

The Incredibles 4th Birthday Party

Hi. I'm also throwing my "Dash" a 4 year old birthday party. The www.amazingmoms.com site is really good, you should check it out. Our party favors are capes with the downloadable iron-on transfers and masks that I found on the web site. A really easy cape "recipe" is to take an old (light colored works best) pillow case and cut along the seams to make two rectangles. Sewing a ribbon along the top edge and the iron-on transfer finishes it off for a quick, easy and unforgettable take-home party favor (09/21/2005)

By mac'n'boo'smommy

The Incredibles Birthday Party
Four year old blowing out birthday candles.
4th Birthday Party Ideas
4th of July Straw Rocket
Making a 4th of July Straw Rocket
Fireworks on the Fourth of July
4th Of July Safety Tips
People Watching Fireworks on Independence Day (July 4th)
Celebrating Independence Day (July 4th)
🎉
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on December 8, 2016 at 10:14:52 PM on 10.0.0.42 in 914 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.