social

Thread Color and Patterns for Big Ten Cross Stitch?

I need to know what color or # of the embroidery thread you use for the Big Ten school's mascots/logos for cross stitch: Iowa/Illinois/Indiana/Northwestern/Minnesota/Maryland/Nebraska/Wisconsin/Penn State/Purdue/Rutgers/Michigan/Michigan State/Ohio State.

Advertisement

If you have know where I can get small patterns, with the colors (embroidery), for free if possible, I would be grateful. Have a great day! Thanks for your help. I'm a Big Ten fan.

Linda C Stiles

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 105 Posts
September 30, 20170 found this helpful

Here on Thrifty Fun they have a section dedicated to team logos and cross stitch. You can check this out on the site.

www.thriftyfun.com/tf35978324.tip.html

There are several other sites that have patterns that you might be looking for. Please check out some of these sites. You can always print the image on your printer and transfer it to your canvas.

Advertisement

www.etsy.com/.../university-of-wisconsin-logo-counted

www.pinterest.com/.../?lp=true

Find the logos you love the most. Download the images, print them on yuor printer, and transfer them to your canvas. Pinerest is an excellent source for finding what you are looking for.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

In This Page
Categories
Crafts Needlework Cross StitchApril 10, 2016
Pages
More
🍀
St. Patrick's Ideas!
🎂
Birthday Ideas!
💘
Valentine's Ideas!
Facebook
Pinterest
YouTube
Instagram
Contests!
Newsletters
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Categories
Better LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness and LegalComputersConsumer AdviceCoronavirusCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood and RecipesHealth & BeautyHolidays and PartiesHome and GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsPhotosTravel and RecreationWeddings
Published by ThriftyFun.
Desktop Page | View Mobile
Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Generated 2023-02-07 00:10:22 in 1 secs. ⛅️️
© 1997-2023 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Thread-Color-and-Patterns-for-Big-Ten-Cross-Stitch.html