Threading a Handy Stitch Machine

How do you thread a Handy Stitch machine?

Denise from Beaumont, CA

Answers:

Threading a Handy Stitch Machine

Here is a link to some owners of this machine, perhaps if you emailed them, they could forward you the threading instructions.

http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf64090108.tip.html (03/16/2008)

By luvmygingerkids

Threading a Handy Stitch Machine

I received a Handy Stitch as a gift and it had no instruction manual. I did finally figure out how to thread it (bobbin to hole on stationary thread guide, to tension control to metal ring just behind where needle goes into machine, to needle threaded back to front. I have no way of knowing if this is absolutely correct, but it worked and I did get a pretty, durable stitch. The stitch is a chain stitch and does pull out from the end of the stitching unless the thread is pulled to the back of the fabric. (08/05/2008)

By Susews

Threading a Handy Stitch Machine
Crochet a Chain Stitch
How to Crochet a Chain Stitch
Handy Stitch Sewing Machine
Using a Handy Stitch Sewing Machine
Making a quilt square on a home sewing machine.
Machine Quilting on a Home Sewing Machine
Woman Threading a Sewing Needle
Threading Sewing Needles
🎄