Subscription Issues with ThriftyFun Newsletters

I'm so sorry to report a problem that is affecting many of our readers. Thanks to the reports of several of our regular subscribers, we have discovered a major glitch in our newsletter subscription service. This is affecting people who have accidentally unsubscribed from our newsletters as well as people who have tried to change their email address for newsletter delivery. Both groups appear to be stuck in "Awaiting Confirmation." We are working with the provider, Constant Contact to resolve this as soon as possible but they are unable to give us any estimate as to how long this might take.

If you have recently stopped getting your emailed newsletters, try using the following link to resubscribe or to add a different email address to the system. If this does not work within 24 hours, email us and we will report the issue directly to Constant Contact.

All our newsletters are archived and are available to read online here:

Thank you so much for your patience in this matter. We hope this will be fixed promptly.

Jess and the rest of the ThriftyFun Team.

I was wondering why I didn't get my newsletters for a few days! I thought it was because my Inbox is always close to its "full" quota, and I worked hard for several days to clear a lot out. The newsletters resumed a few days ago, so I thought I was right. Now I see it wasn't my "quota" at all. I didn't unsubscribe accidentally, as far as I know, but I'm so glad to be getting my newsletters again! Thanks for posting this, and I hope everything works out soon!