ThriftyFun Staff Spotlight: Sally

ThriftyFun Staff Spotlight: Sally

Each Friday, we are going to be spotlighting a different staff member to introduce them to the ThriftyFun community. This week, we are featuring Sally.

Sally lives in Chewelah, which is north of Spokane in Washington State with her husband. They have lived a very frugal life; building their own home, farming and cooking from scratch and spending as little as possible. She also is the proprietor of the Flowery Trail Coffeehouse, which has great coffee and AMAZING baked goods. Flowery Trail scones are a favorite of the entire ThriftyFun team.

Sally has been working for ThriftyFun since July 2007. She is Susan's (our founder) sister. Sally is one of our main editors and moderators of new content and also answers most of our members' emails. Working at a coffeehouse means early hours, and Sally is able to get online much earlier than the rest of us to help out with any East Coast members questions or concerns. It is hard to imagine running ThriftyFun without her.

About ThriftyFun and our members, Sally says "I am constantly amazed by the wealth of wise information that is shared by the ThriftyFun community."

Here is a link to Sally's profile on ThriftyFun:

http://www.thriftyfun.com//profile/index.lasso?profile=ver1035517

Answers:

ThriftyFun Staff Spotlight: Sally

My Aunt Sally! She has been an inspiration to me my entire life. I remember spending summers on her farm playing with my cousins. There was always music and laughter and good food. She shared a birthday with my Mom (a birthday present, Mom sometimes called her) and they were always very close.

Sally is practically my right arm at ThriftyFun. There is no way I could get all the daily posts up without her tireless work. Each post takes formatting, spell checking and research. Add in all the email questions from members and I was drowning before Sally stepped in to help.

Thanks for everything you do! (01/15/2010)

By jess

ThriftyFun Staff Spotlight: Sally

Yay Auntie Sally! Something else that was not mentioned is that she is an awesome bass player! Sally is one spectacular lady and we are all very lucky to have her a part of Thrifty Fun! Thanks Sally for all that you do! (01/15/2010)

By Stellaluna

ThriftyFun Staff Spotlight: Sally

I think it's awesome that you and your sister, Susan, shared a birthday! Thanks for helping keep all running smoothly so that we fellow ThriftyFun family members have such a wonderful place to check ideas out and share to our own personal ideas! (01/15/2010)

By Deeli

ThriftyFun Staff Spotlight: Sally

Auntie Sal!!

You are fantastic, and amazing.
xoxox
me (01/18/2010)

By marzipan

ThriftyFun
Using ThriftyFun
A solar light in a garden.
Adding Lighting to Your Garden
Beverage at Work
Saving Money on Beverages at Work
Nursing Home Employee
Gift Ideas for Nursing Home Employees
🎄