ThriftyFun Staff Spotlight: Stella

Each Friday, we are going to be spotlighting a different staff member to introduce them to the ThriftyFun community. This week, we are featuring Stella.

Stella is Susan's (Thrifty Fun's founder) youngest daughter. She started working for ThriftyFun in 2005 and has been doing so, on and off, ever since. Susan taught her all about frugal living and she strives to live a frugal and sustainable life.

Stella is Thrifty Fun's office manager, photo moderator, Happy Garden Newsletter editor, video editor (for our new videos that are being incorporated into the site) and has often submitted crafts.

Stella lives in Washington with her husband and 2 dogs and a cat. She loves her job with Thrifty Fun and all the wonderful people she works with.

Here is a link to articles Stella has posted on Thrifty Fun:

ThriftyFun Staff Spotlight: Stella

Stella!!!! (12/18/2009)

By lewis_admin

ThriftyFun Staff Spotlight: Stella

You have some great crafts and costumes, Stella, and I especially love your lighting ideas :-) God Bless you for your visits to Viet Nam!

Is Lewis' way of saying, "Stella!!!!" said the same way as Brando? ;-)

Thanks for keeping ThriftyFun alive! (12/19/2009)

By Deeli

ThriftyFun Staff Spotlight: Stella

Thank you for this wonderful site! This goes to all your staff. Merry Christmas, Happy holidays, and hope of a better world to come for all. Peace. (12/20/2009)

By Amandablue

ThriftyFun Staff Spotlight: Stella

I am glad you are spotlighting your workers. It is a form of appreciation. We all appreciate everything you do for us. God Bless. (12/20/2009)

By Carol in PA

ThriftyFun Staff Spotlight: Stella

Very nice looking young lady. Keep up the good work being a frugal person. It will pay off in the long run, and you will be proud if you learn this. I have saved all my life and am proud I did, as I am a retiree. Good luck all your life. (12/22/2009)

By kffrmw88

Using ThriftyFun
A solar light in a garden.
Adding Lighting to Your Garden
Beverage at Work
Saving Money on Beverages at Work
Nursing Home Employee
Gift Ideas for Nursing Home Employees