Tigger (Orange Tabby)

Tigger (Orange Tabby)

Tigger is a 9 year old Orange Tabby. We found Tigger through an animal rescue. He was so excited to get out of the cage and just hugged and licked our necks!

Tigger's favorite toy is a pom pom, like the kind you use for arts and crafts. He will chase them all over the house. He loves to sit on top of the computer and keep us company.

By crazylena from New Prague, MN

Answers:

Tigger (Orange Tabby)

They always say to adopt an older pet. They deserve to have a full life too and the babies always get homes first. Looks like you made a good choice and he's greatful for you. Tiger looks like a sweet cat and I'm sure you will never regret having him. (04/25/2009)

By LITTLE SUZY

Tigger (Orange Tabby)

He's so adorable. What a sweetie. (04/25/2009)

By yarnlady

Tigger (Orange Tabby)

My-oh-my! You have yourself a little mango colored gem there! I bet Tiger is as beautiful inside as he is outside!

I know what you mean by a rescued kitty appreciating his new home! My sweet little black cat (Smokey) was born and lived with his stray mom in my daughters apartment's parking lot. He was then adopted by someone for several months until he started spraying (because they were to lazy to get him fixed).Anyway, these nasty people moved away and just LEFT the cat to fend for himself. He was fortunate that my daughter is such an animal lover, so she fed him daily, then had him neutered, wormed and all that stuff then gave him to me. He followed me around my home for 2 days (not believing his good fortune!). When I got him he was supposed to be an outside only cat, but now, he not only lives inside and rules the roost, he's got us wrapped around his little paw! My partner says he's not "our" cat, but instead, "We are HIS humans!".and It's TRUE! Cats make our lives happier! Enjoy your little angel in the cat suit!

PS: That's a wonderful picture! (04/25/2009)

By Cyinda

Tigger (Orange Tabby)

I am so glad this had such a happy ending. I love that you stepped in and vetted her and made her a forever home. God Bless you for this. I read on a bumper sticker the following:"Cats make great pets" and under this it said:
"out of their owners" LOL

I "pulled" a soon to be mama cat out of a shelter. She was a mess of grey hair and was laying down not moving. I was going to see if I could give her that little bit of a paw up that she needed to hang on to her life.

When she got home and I wiped her down and brushed her and cleaned her up, it turned out she was a beautiful Maine coon mix. I read up on the care of mama cats and soon she had three of the biggest babies I have ever seen. The thing about her was that once I put her in our "Cat Room" a room off the kitchen that is really a sun room or a mud room, she never stopped wanting to be petted and she constantly kneaded her paws and purred. What a turnaround for her. I am proud of her. Thank you for sharing your story and the love you have given t his little life! Blessings, Racer (05/05/2009)

By Robyn Fed

Orange Tabby
Orange Tabby Information and Photos
Orange Honey Sauce
Orange Honey Sauce Recipes
Osage Orange Tree "Hedge Apple"
Growing an Osage Orange Tree "Hedge Apple"
Tabby Cat
Tabby Breed Information and Photos
Siamese Mix
Siamese Mix Cat Photos
🎉
🎄