Tiny Brown Flying Insects

All of a sudden I have these flying brown hard shell bugs that don't bite and are very annoying. They fly and land on me all the time. They just started showing up one day and they are in my study and only there.

They remind me a a lady bug, but 1/5 the size of them. I keep a can with a little water in there and throw them in the can when they land on me. Thanks.

By Likdoyoucare from CT

Answers:

Tiny Brown Flying Insects

You will find that they are a tiny woodborer (grubs). If you have had a few warm days in a row, they pupate into tiny semi circular beetles, yes like tiny ladybugs. You may find that they are coming down from the roof via an air vent, or out of a window frame or a new piece of wooden furniture. If roof, you can get at least 6 aerosol flea bombs and set them off in your roof, because you will get about 20 per day for a month, and they mate and lay more eggs, so try as I did to stop them. They make pin size borer holes. (09/20/2009)

By Ausjulie

Tiny Brown Flying Insects
swarm of mosquitos
Getting Rid of Flying Insects
bug spray
Identifying Flying Insects
Lady Bug on a Green Leaf
Identifying Beneficial Garden Insects
Flying ant on a white background.
Getting Rid of Flying Ants
🎉
🎄