Tips for Using a Candle Warmer

Can you give me some tips about using a candle warmer. Can you use the same candle a few times? What candles are best to use? Do they have to be expensive candles in order to have a long lasting scent? Also, have you ever used a tart burner?

Thanks,
P.J. from Delaware

Answers:
Tips for Using a Candle Warmer 12/03/2005
I use a candle warmer all the time. I reuse the same candles. The wax will melt on the warmer and will congeal again when cool. I find that the better the candle,the better the scent.
By az (Guest Post)
Just be careful if it's a new candle. My neice used a new candle on her warmer and it overflowed. I have used new candles without any problems but I think some of the better candles may overflow if you don't watch them in the beginning. Any excessive liquid wax can be poured off into another candle holder as long as it is done carefully. I add oils to my melted candles if they have a weak scent. I don't use tart warmers but I find candle warmers, as long as you are careful, give off a better scent and are safer. I also use mug warmers as candle warmers. For some instances, tart warmers or lighting candles have to be used when there isn't any available outlet near by to plug in a warmer.
By mkymlp
I just use the small candles in a jar on the warmer - this way there is no mess!
By Starlight (Guest Post)
Tips for Using a Candle Warmer 12/05/2005
I use a regular coffee/tea cup warmer to melt candle wax in glass containers. It works well for recycling candles that the wicks are burnt out.
By Meari

Tips for Using a Candle Warmer
Adjust a home's thermostat.
Frugal Tips for Keeping Warm in the Winter
Bleach Bottle on White Background
Crafts Using Bleach Bottles
Warm Plate With Food
Plate Warming Ideas
Growing Amaryllis, Red amaryllis blooms.
Growing Amaryllis
🎉
🎄