Tissue Boxes for Plastic Bags

I have a great overflow of plastic grocery bags, which I like to keep under each sink in the house to use for various things, for example in the kitchen I use them to dispose of peels from veggies or any other item I want dispose of when I am cooking or cleaning up the kitchen In the bath areas, I keep them under the sinks to use for numerous things. I often have my grand babies overnight, and the plastic bags are handy to put wet and dirty diapers in and dispose.

We used a number of Kleenex tissues this winter and I tend to buy the ones that are decorative. Instead of tossing them out when empty, I stuff the plastic grocery bags in each empty tissue box and have a great storage box for the plastic grocery bags. Now they are hidden in a decorative tissue box and so easy to pull one out when needed.

By Bobbie from Rockwall

Answers:

Tissue Boxes for Plastic Bags

Bobbie, that is an awesome idea! Thanks from Indiana. :)

(03/31/2008)

By Lisa

Tissue Boxes for Plastic Bags

You can also use the mesh bags onions comes in. You can see how many you have and also it will hang up. I get really nice compliments on my bag holder. (03/31/2008)

By Nana B

Tissue Boxes for Plastic Bags

I do the same thing, except I use empty baby wipes containers! I even keep a container of bags on the back porch to empty the cat litter in. (03/31/2008)

By Linda in Alabama

Tissue Boxes for Plastic Bags

I used a tissue box once as a gift box. Cut the top of the box partially open, placed the shirt inside and taped the box top back down. Wrapped the gift as usual. When the recipient opened the giftwrap they thought they'd rec'd a box of tissues, till I explained, "no, there's something inside."They liked my gift as well as my unique gift box. (04/05/2008)

By badwater

Tissue Boxes for Plastic Bags

I reuse them also. I use them for storing used bread bags that I reuse for food storage. I also use them for rags. I roll the rags onto each other, this way I can grab one at a time. (I use these instead of paper towels.)

Trish in CT (04/07/2008)

By GirlNumber5

Tissue Boxes for Plastic Bags

This is one of my favorite ideas. My mother has been using these for years. I think she has one in every room, go figure. Now that my cute blue Ikea bag holder has bitten the dust, I guess I'm stuffing my pretty Kleenex boxes now. (06/04/2008)

By alcorn1871

Tissue Boxes for Plastic Bags

I use empty tissue boxes to store used dryer sheets that can be used again. Once a dryer sheet is no longer good to use in the dryer, I use it to clean out the lint filter. Saves the tips of the fingers and is disposable. (09/24/2008)

By Margaret

Tissue Boxes for Plastic Bags

What a great idea! That is a lot better than what I currently use. (a grocery bag to hold all the other rolled up grocery bags!) I will happily use your idea now! Thanks! (12/28/2008)

By VTMama

Uses for Empty Tissue Boxes
Uses for Empty Tissue Boxes
Colorful Tissue Paper
Reusing Tissue Paper
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags, Coins in Zip-Lock Bag
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags
Two soldiers photographed fighting in WW II.
Did They Have Plastic Bags in WW II?
Cigars in a Box
Craft Ideas for Cigar Boxes
🎉
🎄