Tissue Boxes for Plastic Bags

Don't throw away those empty tissue boxes, instead, store plastic grocery bags in them; one in each bathroom, near baby changing stations, in garage. For the kitchen, I use an empty wine box, (the kind that comes in a bag in a box with a spout.) This is much neater than those fabric tubes on a string, that expand to the size of giant Kielbasa sausages.

By Morenrg from Austin, Texas

Answers:

Tissue Boxes for Plastic Bags

I have been doing this for years as well as finding plastic boxes that you put a tissue box into {one with a bottom on them} and they work great.

I have cats and reuse the bags for cleaning the catbox and keep the plastic ones in the bathroom near the box! (10/05/2009)

By wolfbytez

Tissue Boxes for Plastic Bags

What a great tip! I save all my grocery bags, but I have been putting them in another bag and that takes up a lot of room. I will be saving my tissue boxes to put them in from now on. Thanks! (10/09/2009)

By sameoleme

Tissue Boxes for Plastic Bags

Great idea! If you have lots of bags and just want to store them you can also use the empty 12 can box that pop comes in. They have the hole(you know the one you put your hand thru) or you can just fill from the side.They also stack well. I have lots of bags :). (10/24/2009)

By caeridwen

Uses for Empty Tissue Boxes
Uses for Empty Tissue Boxes
Colorful Tissue Paper
Reusing Tissue Paper
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags, Coins in Zip-Lock Bag
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags
Two soldiers photographed fighting in WW II.
Did They Have Plastic Bags in WW II?
Cigars in a Box
Craft Ideas for Cigar Boxes
🎉
🎄