Toddler Water Play

With our recent hot weather, I was looking for ways to entertain my son and keep him cool at the same time. All of these ideas were a hit with him!

I filled a large pot with some water and gave him a spoon and some small plastic bowls. He started out splashing the water with his hands, but by the end he had tried standing in it and had even put his head into the water. :)

Another thing that he enjoys is playing with ice cubes on the table. It is a little less messy than the pot of water and can entertain him for quite awhile.

He also really likes squirt bottles. He enjoys being spritzed with water and also likes to squirt water into his mouth.

Do you have any fun activities to keep kids cool in the summer?

cute!

With my Grandson, I'll fill up the kitchen sink with water & let him stand in front of it on a sturdy chair. He can spend hours with plastic containers and various serving spoons, measuring cups, etc playing at making soup or whatever.

Spray Bottle for Toddler Play
Toddler Water Play Ideas
Parenting Toddler and PreschoolerJuly 13, 2015
Homemade Water Guns
Homemade Water Guns
Toddler Won't Play Alone
Toddler Won't Play Alone
Water Softener
Buying a Water Softener
Pom Pom Activities for Toddlers
Pom Pom Activities for Toddlers
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 17, 2017 at 7:12:20 PM on 10.0.1.28 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.