Toilet Bowl Cleaner Brush Stuck in Toilet

I have the sponge end of a toilet bowl cleaner brush stuck in my toilet. How can I unclog my toilet?

Vanessa from Montreal, Canada

Answers:

You might have to call in a professional plumber to take care of the problem. (01/09/2008)

By MCW

What about trying a pair of tongs to get the sponge out? Or bend a small hook on the end of a wire coat hanger and try to grab the edge of the head of the sponge? (01/09/2008)

They is a "gadget" you can buy at the home improvement stores that's inexpensive. I visited my daughter once when her toilet was stopped up and she could not afford a plumber. I pulled out a toy in a matter of minutes. Everyone with kids should have one of these things. They save a lot of plumber bills. (01/10/2008)

Just stick your hand down the toilet and your problems are all solved! Your welcome. (01/11/2008)

By Your Toilet Engineer

Just to clarify the brush thing is "not" visible and I have tried to reach it with a toilet "auger", coat hanger wire, and my hand. I think I'm going to take the toilet off and try to reach it. (01/12/2008)

Did you try a plunger? Pour a bucket of water in the toilet bowl, push the plunger just until you have suction, and then pull back hard to loosen the sponge. I wish you luck. (01/13/2008)

By Jantoo

Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet
Wooden hairbrush on a black background.
Cleaning Hairbrushes
Bar of Soap Stuck in a Toilet
Bar of Soap Stuck in Toilet
Cleaning a white toilet.
Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner Recipes
"The Works" Toilet Bowl Cleaner
"The Works" Toilet Bowl Cleaner Reviews
🎄