Toilet Paper Tubes for Electrical Cords

I take empty toilet paper rolls and cover them with wall paper samples to make "covers" for the cords on our small appliances. If you go to the wall paper stores and ask if they have outdated wall paper sample books, they most likely will give you a few, for free.

By Great Granny Vi from Moorpark,CA

Answers:

Toilet Paper Tubes for Electrical Cords

That is a terrific idea! And also a great crafting projects for kids and their bedrooms (all their electronics). I hate cords being seen, but if they were decorated with paint, buttons, whatever decor, it wouldn't be such an eye sore. Thanks for giving me an extended idea for a long time problem. Saffy (03/06/2006)

By saffy

Toilet Paper Tubes for Electrical Cords

That's a great idea. I would've never guessed that it was a toilet paper roll! Great job recycling also! (06/06/2006)

By luv2craft

Toilet Paper Tubes for Electrical Cords

Pretty and cool ideas too (06/06/2006)

By dsbaby14

Toilet Paper Tubes for Electrical Cords

Do not leave the paper covers on the cord while an appliance is being used. Coiled cords heat up and the paper could act as an insulator holding the heat in and causing a fire. It is a wonderful idea though for storing cords. Be Safe. (06/06/2006)

By FireMarshal Bill

Toilet Paper Tubes for Electrical Cords

OK, however, I would take the paper off a new roll and do this, not a roll used in bathroom.

(06/06/2006)

By meoowmom

Storing appliance cords in toilet paper tubes to keep from tangling.
Organizing Electrical Cords
Empty cardboard toilet paper rolls, ready for reusing.
Valentine Crafts Using Toilet Paper Rolls
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet
Toilet paper tubes made into seedling containers.
Uses for Toilet Paper Tubes
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
🎄