Tomato Plants With Yellow Leaves

I have a small greenhouse that I start over 400 tomato plants in for sale. This spring we have had some pretty nasty weather and some warm days, too. Since I have transplanted all the plants into 3.5 inch pots, some are doing great and some are turning yellow and their growth seems to be stunted.

Although I am a smoker, I always wash my hands and wear disposable gloves every time I transplant my plants. I have only 2 or 3 weeks before I'll start to sell my plants and I want to make sure they are the best around, as they usually are. I have repeat customers that rely on my quality plants. My greenhouse pots are all new and my soil is MiracleGro potting mix.

Could I have over watered them? The greenhouse gets up to about anywhere from 60-100 degrees during the day and at night I use 4/100 watt bulbs to keep them warm. Sometimes I've had to cover them with sheets of white plastic so they don't get too cold. I am sending pictures of a good plant and some yellowing plants. I was thinking of re-transplanting the yellow ones, but that's probably 60 plants. Please help me.

By motheroneil from Sheridan, WY

Tomato Plants With Yellow Leaves

Some tomato plants nearly shut down in high heat. They might fare a lot better out in the open than in the greenhouse since it gets so hot in there in the daytime. (05/07/2009)

By Anonymous

Roma tomato plant with diseased and yellowing leaves.
Tomato Plants Leaves Turning Yellow
Lilac Bush
Lilac Leaves Turning Yellow
Cleaning Old Dresses
Removing Yellow Creases from Stored Dresses
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Yellow Bleach Stains in a Plastic Bathtub
Yellow cake with chocolate frosting.
Homemade Yellow Cake Recipes