Top Job Household Cleaner

I have been trying to find this cleaner since living in Birmingham, Alabama. I had found it at Dollar General stores and now they no longer sell this cleaner. It was my favorite for years.

By MAC

There is a story about Top Job Cleaner posted on the world wide web back in 1994 that that states Top Job cleaner was green in color, and contained ammonia. I would assume it is no longer available as the article stated that Proctor&Gamble was "merging" it with Mr. Clean products. My suggestion is you try Fabuloso Ammonia. It is scented, and smells slightly better than plain ammonia. Ammonia stinks like crazy, but also is one of the best cleaners there is. Here is the link to that article: http://www.nytimes.com/1994/02/11/b ... ormer-procter-gamble-merges-top.html

I haven't seen it in years but after reading your post commercial song keeps playing in my head."Top job, top job, so clean and bright and fast.." :-)

Do you have an old/empty bottle of this product? Check for a website or address on the label and contact the company.

Hi, did the simplest thing and Googled the issue. Top Job all-purpose cleaner, merged into the Mr. Clean brand in 1990. On the P&G website of products.

Wow, I guess I had a supply of Top Job that just ran out.

Top Job Cleaner
Consumer Advice Product FinderMay 28, 2011
Black smooth top cooking range.
Cleaning Spills on a Smooth Top Stove
Smooth Top Stove
Cleaning a Smooth Top Stove
Water on Deck
Homemade Deck Cleaner Recipes
Cleaning Windows
Homemade Window and Glass Cleaner Recipes
🎉
🎄