This can be a side salad or a main dish.
- 1 lb. Cheese tortellini (cooked, drained, and rinsed) may use 2 - 9 oz. packages
- 8 ozs Mozzarella cheese (cubed)
- 1 med. tomato (chopped )
- 1 med. green bell pepper (chopped)
- 8 oz Canadian bacon OR pepperoni
- 2 or 3 green onions (sliced)
- 4 oz. can sliced black olives.
Place all in large bowl. Pour 16 oz. bottled Italian Salad dressing over all. Mix well and refrigerate. Great for summer bbqs!
You may use ANY brand dressing. Even store brands work well.
By Donna Robertson from Elkhorn, WI
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 27, 2016 at 8:01:44 AM on 10.0.0.185 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us