- 20 medium flour tortillas (cut into squares)
- 1 lb. ground beef (browned with taco seasoning)
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 16 oz. jar salsa (hot or mild, up to you)
- 1 can corn (drained)
- 1 can kidney beans (drained and rinsed)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups shredded cheese (use your favorite, I like Monterey Jack)
Mix all ingredients but 1 cup of cheese and pour into a casserole dish. Bake 40 minutes. Top with remaining cheese and bake until bubbly.
Serve topped with sour cream and enjoy.
By Cheryl from Everett, WA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Article
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 24, 2017 at 5:34:40 AM on 10.0.2.252 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us