- 20 medium flour tortillas (cut into squares)
- 1 lb. ground beef (browned with taco seasoning)
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 16 oz. jar salsa (hot or mild, up to you)
- 1 can corn (drained)
- 1 can kidney beans (drained and rinsed)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups shredded cheese (use your favorite, I like Monterey Jack)
Mix all ingredients but 1 cup of cheese and pour into a casserole dish. Bake 40 minutes. Top with remaining cheese and bake until bubbly.
Serve topped with sour cream and enjoy.
By Cheryl from Everett, WA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article