Track and Field Themed Centerpieces

I am looking for ideas for track and field themed centerpieces.

By Tricia from CA

Answers:

Track and Field Themed Centerpieces

I could not find anything anywhere. My daughter ran track and I wanted a centerpieces for her graduation party, so I checked with a local business where they sell trophies. I hit it lucky and they had a box of old trophies. I am using the toppers of a trophy (a girl running and a shoe with wings). The running girl's foot has a screw attached to the bottom of it. I got clear glass vases and put shredded paper (school colors in them, got a piece of Styrofoam and stuck the screw of the trophy topper in it. They looked cute. Hope this helps, also, old track shoes filled with dirt and flowers are good. (02/03/2011)

By nannygoat58

Track and Field Themed Centerpieces
Silk Wedding Flowers
Silk Flower Wedding Centerpieces
Potted Rosemary plant.
Keeping Track of Plant Information
Freezing Black-eyed Peas
Freezing Field Peas (Black-Eyed Peas)
Summer Themed Flower Centerpiece
Summer Themed Centerpieces
🎄