Training a Puppy to Ring the Bell

Hang a bell by the door so new puppy (as young as 6 weeks old) can be trained to let you know when he needs to go out. Touch his nose to the bell every time you put him out. Dog should learn in two weeks

By Great Granny Vi from Moorpark,Ca.

Answers:

Training a Puppy to Ring the Bell

I trained my dog to ring a bell also. I started when she was 6 weeks old and she now is 4 years old and still rings the bell when she needs out :-)

A.Moore (03/15/2006)

By A.Moore

Training a Puppy to Ring the Bell

I did this with my first dog and it worked great. I told my daughter to do it and it's works for her too. Now I am teaching my new pup. Val (03/20/2006)

By valery

Training a Puppy to Ring the Bell

I started using a bell because our puppy can't go down our hardwood stairs to the door. Now he seems to just ring it when he wants to go out and play. When he rings it I am taking him to the potty spot and not letting him run past there. If he goes potty I am giving him a treat, if he doesn't I am just bringing him right back inside. (03/25/2006)

By Katie

Training a Dog to Ring the Bell
Freezing Bell Peppers, Canning Bell Peppers, Peeling Bell Peppers, Drying Bell Peppers, Storing Bell Peppers, Growing Bell Peppers, Selecting Good Bell Peppers, Red, Green and Yellow Bell Peppers
Peeling Bell Peppers
Selecting Good Bell Peppers
Storing Bell Peppers
Pit Bull Puppy
Training a Pit Bull Puppy
🎄