Traveling Alone

Category Travel
A young woman holding a passport.
Learning how best to maintain your safety and security when traveling on your own, can help put your mind at rest. This guide is about traveling alone.

For women traveling alone what's the best and safest way to carry your cash and credit cards? Has anyone ever put cash inside the bra cup? I have seen it and I think it's a full proof system.

By Donald from MA

God gave us breasts, and we will use them for our advantage! Its a great idea to store things in your bra when traveling if not there, then inside your socks.

I have a bra wallet specifically made for ladies who travel. It hooks to the bra straps in the front and rests between the breasts. It's great! I've seen them on amazon.com as "travel bra stash".

If you look on Ebay or in small catalogues (like Anthony Richards), you can generally find a reasonably priced mastectomy bra. The cups have built in pockets for breast forms. Put the cash or ids in the pocket ! My mother also offered a couple of WWII era tips: put a heavy glass jar of face cream in the purse and swing it! Or put a box of sanitary napkins in your suitcase with valuables hidden within one of the napkins in the package. Most thieves won't paw through those.

Socks is the place I like. Split your cards and money between both legs, keep in a plastic sack to help keep money dry.