Treadmill Reviews

I am looking into a buying a used treadmill. I am wondering which brands are quality brands. What should I be looking for?

Answers:

Treadmill Reviews

One of the important things to look for is the springiness of the tread part and the springs within the machine. If it doesn't "give" when you walk on it, it won't be comfortable. (07/28/2005)

By cookwie

Treadmill Reviews

I've been looking into buying a new or used one also. So far, I have found a few things to look for and a few to stay away from. I also found a good comparison chart in a recent "Consumer's Report" 4/06 (?)

Look for:

• maximum weight - most low priced ones top out at 275 lbs. (I wonder if that number includes the stress of the pounding of your feet or not.)
  • space - most will take up the amount of space of a loveseat.
  • repair/failure rates

Don't look for:

• anything by Proform and Bowflex/Lifestyles(?) - not of good quality (sold by Sears and other places) had major problems. (reported by 3 friends and Consumer's Report.)
(03/16/2006)

By rwhittletx

Treadmill Reviews
A woman putting on deodorant.
Deodorant Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
Ninja Blender
Ninja Blender Reviews
Woman's Feet Running on Treadmill
Losing Weight With a Treadmill
🎄
🍂