Treating Dogs for Worms

I want to know if I can de-worm my German Shepherd female, when she is pregnant?

By Jose from Perris, CA

Treating Dogs for Worms

Always check with your vet first, but I think you can. You should wait until after day 40. Your safest choice is Panacur in the suspension form. Using 1 ml per 4 lbs of body weight should work well. Check with your vet, I think you have to give it three days in a row. (01/05/2010)

By caninecodependent

Treating Dogs for Worms

Usually it depends on what wormer your using, but read the info that comes with the wormer. When our bitch was pregnant we didn't worm her just in case, but wormed her when the puppies were 3 weeks old, which is when we wormed the pups as well. But it is best to consult your vet. :-) (01/11/2010)

By Angie24

Treating Dogs for Worms
A dog and its owner.
Can Humans Catch Worms From Dogs?
A veterinarian holding a dog.
Remedies for Worms in Dogs
Treating the Soil After Tomato Blight
Treating Soil After Tomato Blight
Kitten With Worms
Treating a Kitten With Worms