Treating Dogs for Worms

I have a 10lb dog and he has worms. I don't have the money to take him to the vet. How can I get rid of them?

By Ann from Bakerdfield, CA

Answers:

Treating Dogs for Worms

Food grade diatomaceous earth for intestinal worms. It's natural, easy, and safe. (08/30/2010)

By muttmom

Treating Dogs for Worms

Check the stool of your doggie and get a good description of the the culprits. It is possible it may be tapeworms caused from fleas, like pieces of worms, you can call the vet and describe the worms and ask how much for the pills. When I lived in OR it was like 5.50 a pill. Be specific they may talk you into full coverage of worming. (08/30/2010)

By PamelaW

Treating Dogs for Worms
A dog and its owner.
Can Humans Catch Worms From Dogs?
A veterinarian holding a dog.
Remedies for Worms in Dogs
Treating the Soil After Tomato Blight
Treating Soil After Tomato Blight
Kitten With Worms
Treating a Kitten With Worms
🎄