Treatment for Thinning Hair

I am 60 and my hair is thinning. Would anyone have a treatment for this?

By H. Arnott from Manchester, UK

Answers:

Treatment for Thinning Hair

I suggest to get a hair piece or a wig. Go to wigs online and you can get a free catalog. I do not know of a treatment for thinning hair. Good luck. (08/18/2009)

By kffrmw88

Treatment for Thinning Hair

Read up about thyroid help and the symptoms of low thyroid. The adrenals have something to do with it. Also, sea salt (celticseasalt.com) has sodium, which the adrenals need to make those hormones and many trace elements. It is not the same as table salt and works naturally. If you've been on a sodium reduced or free diet, this can be the problem. Kelp capsules will help, also get some iodine, too. I take iodoral. It's also on the net.

I've had this problem since I was 37, 20 years ago, so I've researched this subject in so many ways. (08/20/2009)

By c t

Treatment for Thinning Hair

If you're taking any medications, check the side effects. My hair has started to thin on top (I'm 52) and I found out that it's a side effect of the cholesterol-lowering drug that I'm taking.

My husband uses Nioxin shampoo for his thinning hair and has noticed a difference. I might give it a try. (08/21/2009)

By Maryeileen

Treatment for Thinning Hair
A woman with long hair.
Growing Hair Faster
Woman holding a dog in arms.
Removing Pet Hair from Clothing
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
🎉
🎄