Treatment for Thinning Hair

I am 60 and my hair is thinning. Would anyone have a treatment for this?

By H. Arnott from Manchester, UK

Treatment for Thinning Hair

I suggest to get a hair piece or a wig. Go to wigs online and you can get a free catalog. I do not know of a treatment for thinning hair. Good luck. (08/18/2009)

By kffrmw88

Treatment for Thinning Hair

Read up about thyroid help and the symptoms of low thyroid. The adrenals have something to do with it. Also, sea salt ( has sodium, which the adrenals need to make those hormones and many trace elements. It is not the same as table salt and works naturally. If you've been on a sodium reduced or free diet, this can be the problem. Kelp capsules will help, also get some iodine, too. I take iodoral. It's also on the net.

I've had this problem since I was 37, 20 years ago, so I've researched this subject in so many ways. (08/20/2009)

By c t

Treatment for Thinning Hair

If you're taking any medications, check the side effects. My hair has started to thin on top (I'm 52) and I found out that it's a side effect of the cholesterol-lowering drug that I'm taking.

My husband uses Nioxin shampoo for his thinning hair and has noticed a difference. I might give it a try. (08/21/2009)

By Maryeileen

Treatment for Thinning Hair
A woman with long hair.
Growing Hair Faster
Woman holding a dog in arms.
Removing Pet Hair from Clothing
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink