Treatment for Thinning Hair

My hair is weak and thin and does not look healthy. It also appears to be noticeably falling out. Please help me.

By Mona from Pakistan

Treatment for Thinning Hair

Have you seen your doctor to have your thyroid tested? Are you taking vitamins or on chemo? These are the first health thoughts concerning hair loss I have is that your body may be lacking in some deficiency.

The next idea is genetics. Has anyone else in your family experienced this? I would see a doctor to find out what's causing this if genes are ruled out. (03/02/2010)

By Lorelei

Treatment for Thinning Hair

I've started taking Biotin, a vitamin, which I buy at Walmart. It has helped my thinning hair a lot. (03/03/2010)

By Kathryen

Treatment for Thinning Hair
A woman with long hair.
Growing Hair Faster
Woman holding a dog in arms.
Removing Pet Hair from Clothing
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink