Tropical Fruit Dessert
Fruit, fruit, fruit, who can resist desserts with fresh fruits? Since summer is fast approaching in my country, I will be more excited with a cool, freshly served fruit dessert. It's healthy, and easy to served. I made this recipe for the whole family to eat!
Prep Time: 30 mins.
- 4 cups Nestle Cream
- 3 cups condensed milk
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 can fruit cocktail (822 g)
- 4 cups biscuits (small sizes)
- 5 cups banana, sliced
- 6 cups watermelon
- In bowl, mix Nestle cream and condensed milk.
- Pour in the fruit cocktail (whole can) and bananas in the bowl.
- Mix in raisins and biscuits (bite size) in it.
- Lastly add 6 cups of watermelon.
- Chill for 30 minutes and its ready to be served!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!