Trouble With Refrigerator Ice Maker

I'm trying to repair an ice maker on a side by side refrigerator. I can get water to the front dispenser, but not to the ice maker. It was working before, but just stopped. I was hoping to repair it without removing the unit. I don't know the model number, but the ice maker lays across the front of the freezer and dumps ice forward into the ice box.

By Russel from Pasadena, MD

Answers:

Trouble With Refrigerator Ice Maker

Using the make and model, go to the manufacturer's web site and they usually have trouble shooting, or ask a tech which you can do for free. I have repaired numerous appliances this way. (04/17/2010)

By dakota1275

Trouble With Refrigerator Ice Maker
Refrigerator's Ice Maker
Refrigerator's Ice Maker Leaking Water
Refrigerator
Refrigerator's Ice Maker Not Making Ice
Crushed Ice
Ice Maker Only Dispensing Crushed Ice
Ice Maker
Ice Maker Not Dispensing Ice
🎄