Troubleshooting a Riding Mower That Won't Start

I have a Troy Bilt riding mower. I ran into the mailbox with the lever used to raise and lower the deck. I pulled it into the driveway to check and make sure everything was OK. After I turned it off it will no longer try to turnover when I try to start it back up. I think it's a cable or something got knocked loose for engaging the deck. Can anyone confirm that and/or tell me where to look for this to fix it?

By Matt from NC

Answers:

Call a shop that specializes in small engine repair and explain to them the problems you are having with your riding mower. You might have to take it to a shop to have it fixed. (10/10/2010)

By MCW

Riding Mower
Riding Mower Battery Won't Hold a Charge
Man Fixing Mower
Mower Won't Start
Man tinkering with a riding mower.
Riding Lawn Mower Won't Start
Craftsman Riding Mower
Craftsman Riding Mower Won't Start
🎉
🎄