Truck Heater Won't Work

I replaced the unit under the hood and the button on dash and the heater still does not work.

By Mike from Diamond Bar, CA

You do not provide the truck make, year, model, etc. so difficult to offer an answer. All brands are different with specific designs and parts. You can search online for the truck brand website and request help from customer service. Or, of course, try a mechanic experienced in repairing your truck type.

I have a 91 ford ranger an the heat works on and off but what I mean by that is one day it is blowing the next it is not any ideas ?

i was told that behind the glove box of my 2004 is a little black box with three screws that controls the heat. i check the hoses and i got hot water circulating., i got no vacuum line leaks, so that's my next step. no hurry since spring is here