Tuna Macaroni Salad Recipes
An inexpensive pasta salad can be made with tuna and a variety of other ingredients. This page contains tuna macaroni salad recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
It's quick, yummy, and everyone loves it!
- 3 cups elbow macaroni
- 6 quarts water
- 1 small can tuna
- 4 or 5 small pickles, diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise, more or less
- 1/2 cheese, any kind, cubed
- 2 Tbsp. chopped onion (optional)
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, chopped (optional)
- salt and pepper
In large pot, boil macaroni in water about 20 minutes or til tender. Drain. Meanwhile, put the rest of the ingredients in a large salad bowl and mix. Add the warm macaroni to the bowl and mix well with large spoon. Add more mayo if too dry. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours, although my daughter likes to eat this as soon as I make it. Good for summer meals or to take to outings.
|Time:||20 Minutes Preparation Time |
0 Minutes Cooking Time
Source: my mom
Here you will find a very easy way to make macaroni salad. This is my favorite spring and summer go to dish to.
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 5 or more
- 2/3 box any amount of pasta you like
- 4 Tbsp sweet relish
- 4 Tbsp mayo
- dash of salt
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- 1 can tuna
- Mix all the items together in a bowl. Add in a can of tuna (I added tuna salad). Chop your eggs after they cool in the freezer.
- When everything is mixed together, taste a little and if you need more of anything, add it.
- Once mixed together, cover and put in the fridge. You can serve with crackers if you like.