Turbo Cooker Recipes

I totally bought the recipes that come with the Turbo Cooker, but I can't find the pizza one. I told my friends that I'd make them a pizza in the pans, but I can't find the recipe and I don't know what to do. I would really appreciate some help.

By mojoe

Answers:

Turbo Cooker Recipes

Do you use the Turbo Cooker on top of your stove? I watched a woman demonstrate a similar appliance on TV. I've made individual pizzas in my oven using pita bread. I made a small recipe of pizza sauce. Spread the pizza sauce on top of pita, sprinkle shredded mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Place pita on a baking sheet and bake for about 10-12 minutes in a 375 degree oven until cheese is melted.

If using a Turbo Cooker, cover with the lid and bake until cheese is melted. You could also make your pizza with homemade pizza dough. Make sure that you bake it longer until dough is thoroughly cooked. (12/06/2009)

By MCW

Turbo Cooker Recipes

If you are still looking for the pan pizza recipe. I have it for you.

Turbo Pan Pizza

You will need:

Dough Ingredients

• 1 cup flour
  • 1 pkg. dry yeast
  • 1 Tsp. sugar
  • 1/2 Tsp. salt
  • 1/2 cup hot water from the tap
  • 1 Tbsp. oil

Main Ingredients

Topping

• mushrooms
  • onions
  • green pepper (thinly sliced)
  • olives (cut into slices)
  • crumbled cooked sausage and slices of pepperoni
  • 1 cup low fat grated mozzarella
  • 2 Tbsp. water

Sauce ingredients

• 8 oz. can tomato sauce
  • 1/2 Tsp. oregano
  • 1/2 Tsp. basil or (replace with 1 tsp. Choice's(TM) for a Taste of Italy)

Place water in mixing bowl, add yeast and stir to mix. Add oil, flour, sugar, and salt and stir together to form a ball of dough. Let stand 5 minutes, turn out onto floured board, knead in flour (on the board) till dough is stiff. Divide into 2 pieces and roll each into circle (to fit in the base).

1. Place the desired vegetables in base with 2 tbsp. water. Cover (vent closed) and cook on high heat for 3 minutes.

2. Add in the sauce and seasoning, stir and recover (vent closed) for 1 minute. Remove from pan and place into a clean bowl.

3. Reduce heat to medium high, clean out the base and add 1 round of dough. Cover (vent open) and cook for 4 minutes.

4. Reduce heat to medium, turn dough with spatula and spread 1/2 the sauce mixture over the crust. Top with pepperoni and/or sausage 1/2 the cheese, cover (vent closed) and cook for 4 minutes.

Ready in 13 minutes, Serves 4

Chef Randall's Helpful Hints:
Serve first pizza while preparing the next! Raise heat to medium high and follow steps 3 and 4.

I hope this helps. If you think I typed something wrong drop me an email through TF.

For everyone else looking for recipes go to:

turbocooker.myshopify.com.

Replacement parts go to:

turbocooker.myshopify.com. (12/14/2009)

By nanachristi

Turbo Cooker Recipes
Pressure Cooker on White Background
Using A Pressure Cooker
Side of Spanish rice.
Making Spanish Rice in the Rice Cooker
🎉
🎄