Turn Signals Not Working

Auto Turn Signal Problem: The front and rear tail lights turn on. The back tail and break lights work properly for turning, emergency, and braking functions. The front turn signals do not blink for left or right turn signals. Also, for emergency signal they do not blink. I have changed the flasher and all fuses look good. Since the front turn signal lights turn on, there is proper connection in circuit.

Are there any other problems that I may not have considered?

Paul

Answers:

Turn Signals Not Working

It could be the bulbs are burnt out and have to replace them. I just replaced one of my front blinker lights. When one is burnt out the indicator flashing light on the dash board blinks very fast when I put it on for a turn. Taking out the bulb I can see the filament is broken. If the bulbs are OK then it may be a disconnect some where in the wiring. (06/25/2008)

By Harry

Turn Signals Not Working

Not sure it's the same as yours as none of my turn signals worked at one time.
My husband replaced spring wires inside the steering column.
The old ones were broken. Now it works great. (06/26/2008)

By carnation037

Turn Signals Not Working
Kenmore Fridge
Kenmore Freezer Not Working
Recycle Sweaters into Scarves
Recycling Sweaters into Scarves
Working with Dark Colored Yarns
Working with Dark Colored Yarns
Ford Ranger
Ford Ranger Heater Not Working
🎄