Turning a Planner Into a Purse

Category Miscellaneous
Turning a Planner Into a Purse
If your purse does not have the features you need, perhaps an unusual option would be to make a purse from a planner. This is a guide about turning a planner into a purse.

I recently decided I was sick of not having a simple pen and paper when I was out and about. So I went from a wallet to a planner. After a couple of days, I found that sticking it under my arm was not only annoying, but easy to lose.

I went to a thrift shop and, for 10 cents, I found a belt that matched my moc croc planner. I slipped it through the pen slot, measuring out the even "ends". I then glued the belt down and held it down with binder clips. I now have a nice purse.

You can minimize your shoulder weight when you are just running to the store, going to a movie, a trip to the library, or anything that you don't need to lug a big purse around for. This really helped me and I am hoping it will be something you can do to help you, too!

By Poor But Proud from Salem, OR

A very good idea and it sure turned out nice too.

Thank you for sharing it along with great instructions.

Thumbs Up!

Pookarina

Update! I found that the glue I used was far too weak to stand up to the heat in the summer. I recommend E-6000, and if you have the money, even taking it to a place that can put some snaps or rivets to hold it. I find that when I open it, it twists the ends just enough to work them loose. Just wanted to give you the latest. Sometimes things work out perfect, and sometimes they have a glitch or two.