FudgeCandies

Two Ingredient Ice Cream Fudge

This is a super easy way to make the perfect fudge. The best part about it is if you like a certain ice cream flavour, you can make your fudge taste like it. Mint chocolate ice cream? Mint chocolate fudge. Adding mix-ins result in a flawless fudge, as well. In this example I added walnuts and sea salt, but the base of the plain fudge is just two ingredients: chocolate and ice cream!

Prep Time: 5 minutes

Cook Time: 3 minutes

Total Time: 1 hour

Yield: 16 squares

1. Line a small dish with parchment paper. I used a small 5x5 in. glass dish and cut the paper so it could sit in there perfectly square. There is no baking required.
  2. Leave the ice cream out so it begins to melt.
  3. Put the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and heat in 30 second increments until melted. Mix every 30 seconds to keep it from burning. Mix until smooth.
  4. Ad
  5. Add the slightly thawed ice cream to the chocolate and stir until the ice cream is incorporated. The chocolate will start to harden a bit from the cold contact. Return to microwave for about 30 seconds and stir the mixture until it's all completely smooth.
  6. Ad
  7. If you are adding nuts, give them a rough chop and stir them into the mixture now. Pour the fudge mixture into your prepared dish. Let refrigerate for one hour.
  8. Ad
  9. Remove from refrigerator, remove from parchment paper, and cut into cubes. If you're adding sea salt (which I highly suggest) add as much as you like. Serve. Enjoy the smiles!
  10. Ad

Yum

I made this batch in particular for my parents to last about a week. It was gone when I checked back the next day. Be careful! ;)

Ice cream is about the only dessert I eat. I'm going to try this with different flavors. I'm thinking the fudge would keep well if frozen.

Rich...for days, even.