Tying Bows

My mother showed me how to tie a perfect bow years ago and just can't remember. Hers looked just like the ones on the trees you see in department store windows. Can any body help me?

Darla

Answers:

Tying Bows

You can wire them in the middle rather than tying them. That's what designers do. Or, twist the second loop over so right side shows as you are pulling it thru the hole, but I really recommend tying it in the middle with a wire, then using that wire to attach it to tree, package, what ever. (12/10/2004)

By Linda

Tying Bows

Here's a good site with instructions and pictures. Is this the type of bow you are talking about?

http://www.craftygal.com/archives/1201/table1201.htm

Susan at ThriftyFun (12/10/2004)

By ThriftyFun

Tying Bows
Making Gift Bows
Making Bows for Gifts
Homemade Hair Bows
Homemade Hair Bows
Storing Ribbons and Bows
Storing Ribbons and Bows
Christmas bows made from magazines.
Making Bows From Magazines
🎄