Tying Bows

I need to know how to tie a neat bow for Christmas, decorating, just simple regular bow. Some step by step instructions would be great.

Michelle from OK

Tying Bows

Here's a great link with instructions for tying bows:

There are more links on the site for other bows and gift wrapping instructions.

Susan from ThriftyFun (12/03/2006)

By ThriftyFun

Tying Bows

If you get the ribbon (comes in varying widths) with the wire in the edges, you can make the bow part larger and then bend it however you like and it makes it look like a larger bow than it is. (12/04/2006)

By Jane

Tying Bows

How about a simple bow like this. I got the fabric from the Dollar store. I folded the fabric with equal sides and tied it in a bow just like I do my shoe laces. One end will end up shorter and it will hang beautifully. (12/06/2006)

By danig1000

RE: Tying Bows

Tying Bows
Making Gift Bows
Making Bows for Gifts
Homemade Hair Bows
Homemade Hair Bows
Storing Ribbons and Bows
Storing Ribbons and Bows
Christmas bows made from magazines.
Making Bows From Magazines