US Postage To Increase On May 11, 2009

Just for your information:

On May 11, 2009, postage stamps will increase again. First class to 44 cents, as well as others.

By cajun62234 from Collinsville

Editor's Note: Here is the official notification from USPS if you wish to know more information.

Answers:

US Postage To Increase On May 11, 2009

Ah yes, the annual increase that us (former) USPS employess were emailed about in November. I suggested to the businesses in my town to buy Forever stamps instead of the rolls of 100 current price stamps.

If you can splurge just a little, pick up a few extra books of the Forever ones. (03/13/2009)

By raelyn218

US Postage To Increase On May 11, 2009

I pay most of my bills online with my bank. I have 2 that I hand deliver. Most of my postage is for cards to my family and friends. I send about 50 birthday cards every year! And for the major holidays, ( Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Halloween etc.) I sent a card with a dollar in it to my 11 great grandchildren. It makes them very happy and "Grandma, The Great One" is happy too! Right now they are young enough that a dollar is big money! I don't even want to think about what I spend on postage every year!
(03/14/2009)

By hugmehugs

US Postage To Increase On May 11, 2009

Don't forget to purchase enough Forever Stamps for this year's holiday cards. I've already got mine! (03/14/2009)

By Maryeileen

USPS Postage Increase (April 17, 2011)
Storing Postage Stamps
Storing Postage Stamps
Postage Stamp
Saving Money on Postage Stamps
Credit Report on Table
Raising Your Credit Score
Homemade Postage Scale
Making a Homemade Postage Scale
🎄