US Postage To Increase On May 11, 2009

Just for your information:

On May 11, 2009, postage stamps will increase again. First class to 44 cents, as well as others.

By cajun62234 from Collinsville

Editor's Note: Here is the official notification from USPS if you wish to know more information.

Answers:

US Postage To Increase On May 11, 2009

Ah yes, the annual increase that us (former) USPS employess were emailed about in November. I suggested to the businesses in my town to buy Forever stamps instead of the rolls of 100 current price stamps.

If you can splurge just a little, pick up a few extra books of the Forever ones. (03/13/2009)

By raelyn218

US Postage To Increase On May 11, 2009

I pay most of my bills online with my bank. I have 2 that I hand deliver. Most of my postage is for cards to my family and friends. I send about 50 birthday cards every year! And for the major holidays, ( Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Halloween etc.) I sent a card with a dollar in it to my 11 great grandchildren. It makes them very happy and "Grandma, The Great One" is happy too! Right now they are young enough that a dollar is big money! I don't even want to think about what I spend on postage every year!
(03/14/2009)

By hugmehugs

US Postage To Increase On May 11, 2009

Don't forget to purchase enough Forever Stamps for this year's holiday cards. I've already got mine! (03/14/2009)

By Maryeileen