Unclogging a Bathroom Sink

How do you unclog a bathroom basin?

Lynne

Answers:

Unclogging a Bathroom Sink

At my local flea market I bought those sink/tub screen strainer things.They're in each sink and tub in my home.They catch everything before it heads down the drain even an earring I dropped. (11/20/2008)

By keeper60

Unclogging a Bathroom Sink

I used to be an apartment manager and one of the things I had to do for my tenants was unclog sinks. The one thing I found to be the best way was to get a wire hanger, cut it and straighten it. With a pair of pliers make a small hook at one end, stick the hook end into the drain and slowly and carefully push it down as far as it will go. Then slowly pull it back up twisting it several times back and forth. Do this several times and you will be amazed at how much gunk and hair you will pull out. Once you have cleaned it, run some hot water in the drain for a bit. I did this will tub drains as well. They will often stay clean for months or years afterwards. I did this to my tub last year and it still drains quickly. (05/17/2009)

By SusLuvsVintage

Clearing a Clogged Bathtub Drain, Pulling Hair From Clogged Drain
Clearing a Clogged Bathroom Sink
Clean white bathroom sink.
Keeping Your Bathroom Sink Clean
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet, Plumber Replacing Bathroom Faucet
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet
Removing rust stains from a sink.
Removing Rust Stains from a Sink
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
🎉
🎄