Uninstalling Internet Explorer 9

I recently downloaded Windows 9, I hate it; how do I get rid of it?

By Dotty

It's easy. Go to Start button, Then to control panel look for add/remove programs. Once that opens look for Explorer9 click uninstall. Once that's done make sure to re boot (restart) your computer. Good luck. :)

Isn't Microsoft wonderful? All those geeks at Microsoft, just sitting around thinking of something new to come up with, doesn't matter if it doesn't make sense or is 'user friendly', just something to show the boss.

I replaced my computer in January and it came with Windows 7, what a freaking catastrophe! I Pulled it out and installed XP Pro and am a happy camper once again (I still have Win7 registration and disk, so if I'm ever forced to use it, I have it, but until then I'll be using XP) I've only been using a computer since 1997 so I wasn't comfortable with Win7 turning the world upside down.

Have you tried Firefox? It is free and I really like it.

Diva53d probably gave you the best instructions but they may not be complete. If your IE 9 (which is what I think you are talking about) it may be listed under "installed updates". And if you can't quite find the add and remove programs in Control Panel; Programs, uninstall a program. If you still can't find it it may be under Administrative Tools. It all depends on what version of windows you have and whether the selection for "classic view" has ever been selected. If you have problems you can message me and I'll be happy to help.

Linux is free, works well, and upgrades are free also. It is all online. Gates does not need my money as much as I do.

My daughters computer did the auto update and installed IE9. She did a restore and went back to a time before the update.

Thanks alot everyone I finally figured it out (Suntydt thats how I did it) Thanks again I'll now play more attention to all the updates.

Computers SoftwareJune 25, 2011
Dora the Explorer
Making a Dora Costume
cable modem
Having Internet Without a Computer
An upclose photo of a laptop keyboard.
Saving Money on Your Internet Bill
A grandma smiling while using her tablet computer.
Computer and Internet Training for Senior Citizens
🎄
🍂