Unique Christmas Gift for Boyfriend

I have been with my boyfriend for a year and a half. So obviously, we've been through all the holidays. So what can I get him that won't be the routine gift? Something refreshing?

By Ashley from New Waverly, TX

Answers:

Unique Christmas Gift for Boyfriend

What sort of things does he like to do? What does he do for a living? Does he go to school? I am sure you can come up with an idea for something specific for his lifestyle that he could truly use. If you can't come up with something and he appreciates a nice meal maybe you could just get him a really, really nice card, place your lipstick kiss inside with a poem or appropriate quote and make a nice romantic meal for two complete with soft Christmas music and candle light with Christmas scented candles. For me that would be the best gift; the gift of relaxing time spent alone together. After all, the season is about love and sharing and doesn't need to be about material gifts. (12/13/2009)

By Deeli

Unique Christmas Gift for Boyfriend

If you have pictures of you doing things together you could make him a scrapbook and journal why/or what about each photo makes it special. There are places online that will print out your scrapbook. All you have to do is upload your pics. They even have templates that you can load your pics into. Happy Holidays. (12/13/2009)

By BeccaD

Unique Christmas Gift for Boyfriend

Gift card to a restaurant. (12/13/2009)

By cookwie

Unique Christmas Gift for Boyfriend
Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Locating an Old Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
A girlfriend giving her boyfriend a gift.
Christmas Gift Ideas for an Adult Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
🎄
🍂