Unique Gift Ideas for New Boyfriend

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a month and his 18th birthday is next week. He won't tell me anything he wants, other than he wants it to be a surprise. I don't want to do anything too romantic, but something unique. Please help!

By Izzy Jo

Answers:

Unique Gift Ideas for New Boyfriend

Make him a cd of cool songs, maybe cook dinner for him and a special birthday cake made by you. And if you know of anything he loves (like his car maybe) a car wash gift certificate from you! (09/10/2010)

By cdc0329

Unique Gift Ideas for New Boyfriend

How about a completely home cooked dinner of food he likes, a DVD he will enjoy and movie style snacks like popcorn and theatre sized boxes of candy to choose from. (09/10/2010)

By lindal

Unique Gift Ideas for New Boyfriend

Thanks those are great ideas. Probably gonna do a mixture of both having a car wash certificate and a home movie theater night. my cooking is awful so I'll avoid those ideas. thanks guys! :) (09/11/2010)

By Izzy Jo

Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Locating an Old Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Gift wrapped for Father's Day.
Father's Day Gift Ideas
🎉
🎄