Urine Stains on a Mattress

What is the best product to get urine out of a mattress?

Jim from New York, NY

Urine Stains on a Mattress

While I haven't had that problem, I have used peroxide to get a couple of other stains off my mattress and it works quickly. I have also used Resolve carpet cleaner a few years ago to get a pet urine stain out of my mattress. Resolve works well on a lot of fabric items - carpet, curtains, couch, mattress. I would spend a couple of bucks on a mattress cover. (11/14/2008)

Urine Stains on a Mattress

I have this problem and tried fixing it using Hydrogen Peroxide and it seems to have made the problem worse as the stain mark has spread a lot wider. The stain mark is brown on a new cream pillow top mattress. Does anyone know how to get rid of this stain? (12/23/2008)

By Guy

Urine Stains on a Mattress

My boyfriend wet the bed due to his sleep apnea. Happened this morning, I blotted everything I could then sprinkled the bed with corn starch. It smells great and most of the stain is gone, but I have one spot that is still wet. How do I get the liquid out from the mattress? It's a pillow-top. Thanks. (01/04/2009)

By Becky

Urine Stains on a Mattress

I used the hydrogen peroxide mixture on a brand new mattress that had dried up dog urine on it, and it worked like a charm. Thank you so much! (01/23/2009)

By Kim S

Urine Stains on a Mattress

Used the peroxide, baking soda mixture as posted from 11/5/08 on a huge old urine stain. Worked like a charm! Thank you. (02/08/2009)

By Mom in CT

Urine Stains on a Mattress

Hello. I tried the hydrogen peroxide method, the yellow urine stain has gone, but now there is a big patch of stain of the solution I put on the mattress. How do I resolve that? It has been 4 hours since I applied on the mattress. I had put the mattress in a standing position. Please help. (03/01/2009)

By Gainesville

Up close photo of a pillow top mattress.
Cleaning Urine Stains from a Mattresses
Cleaning a Mattress
Cleaning a Mattress
Remove Urine Odors from a Mattress
Mattress Cover
Repairing A Plastic Mattress Cover
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
Cleaning Urine Off Grout