Urine on a Suede Couch

We are in the midst of potty training my 4 year old son. He had an accident on our brand new suede coach TWICE!! The first one was not bad and I cleaned it quickly afterwards and disinfected without a problem. No smells. This time is really bad! He fell asleep on the couch and really soaked up the cushion and backing. I did the same as before but I still smell the urine. Will dry cleaning take out the smell? Or any other suggestions that are quick. I don't want to let it set for too long or it will never come out.

Mimi from CT

Urine on a Suede Couch

Can you remove the cover if so remove it and wash it gentle cycle warm water cool rinse and spray woolite oxy carpet spray on the padding. really soak it. If you cant remove the cover. clean the spot with the spray and injects with a syringe the cleaner every inch in the area and surrounding area. (07/24/2006)

By Dr Beth

Urine on a Suede Couch

Try vinegar or vinegar diluted in water....works great for me for pet urine so I would assume it would work good for this situation. Once dry the vinegar smell dissipates, the mild acidity neutralizes the smell.
Good luck. (07/24/2006)

By Barbie

Urine on a Suede Couch

My daughter just urinated on my microsuede couch. The covers are removable, but I'm not sure if it is safe to soak in the wash under gentle cycle. Can anyone help? (05/07/2007)

Womans hands holding stray bottle and sponge hovering over brown background with a urine spot on it.
Cleaning Urine on a Suede Couch
Suede Couch
Cleaning Cat Urine From Suede
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Photo of a furniture spring isolated on white.
Repairing Couch Springs
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
Cleaning Urine Off Grout