Urine on a Suede Couch

OK, so my little cousin urinated on my brand new suede couch, and I don't know how to clean it. He drew on it a few weeks before, and I was told to use Windex, and that worked to get the ink out. His mother didn't tell me he urinated on it until 2 or 3 days later. Can anyone help me, or do I need a new couch?

Kim from Baltimore, MD

Answers:

Urine on a Suede Couch

Your little cousin's mother was a poor guest. She must have been so embarrassed. The idea above about injecting the deodorizing solution is great, and you can buy one needle and syringe at any farm supply store. The big number is the smaller diameter needle. A size 5 needle would be as big as a garden hose

(I exaggerate a little) and a size 18 would be a blood-draw needle. I would choose a 22 or a 25 to leave no holes that show. In dentistry for numbing we use a 30, and it's so slim and bendy you can literally tie it in a knot. Anyway, hope it helps you find the right needle for this job. (09/10/2007)

By kimhis

Womans hands holding stray bottle and sponge hovering over brown background with a urine spot on it.
Cleaning Urine on a Suede Couch
Suede Couch
Cleaning Cat Urine From Suede
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Photo of a furniture spring isolated on white.
Repairing Couch Springs
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
🎉
🎄